What's new

Track pad custom gestures

mr.dj26

Hey guys,

Its been a long time since I visited the site:p

Anyways, I am using Touchme Gesture with Dexpot and it great, I just need to modify the track pad gestures to make it work with the other apps.

I Cant find the right manufacture for the track pad.

I tried Synaptics - Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit) but its not working. Is there any app that can modify the sp3 trackpad gestures?

Thanks

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what compatibility third party software has, but I do know that Windows 10 will add gesture support....

joshtjeep

Hey! this is actually my first post, so yay me... but there is a great app on the store called "Touchme Gesture Studio". Basically it enables you to create a bunch of gestures for your touchscreen, if that is something that you are interested in. I know it does cost a bit of money after the free trial but it has worked great for me. You must install the engine from the link within the app

OP
M

mr.dj26

Hey! this is actually my first post, so yay me... but there is a great app on the store called "Touchme Gesture Studio". Basically it enables you to create a bunch of gestures for your touchscreen, if that is something that you are interested in. I know it does cost a bit of money after the free trial but it has worked great for me. You must install the engine from the link within the app

Hey, welcome to the forum :D

I have mentioned the touch me gesture app in the first post and it's great but I would like to use those gestures from the trackpad when using the sp3 as a laptop.

Thanks for the feedback guys