What's new

Travel Case for Surface Pro 3

Ms.Dos

Yes - that Courier bag looks like a snug fit for the SP3.

I had a Booq Sling bag for years which was great. Unfortunately, they no longer make such a bag. It was a very slim ultrabook-sized backpack with a built-in sleeve and a comfortable single across-the-chest strap. One of the best features was a built-in smartphone pocket on the front strap.

mohcho

Maybe not a true travel case but a newly posted folio for the SP3.

Amazon.com: Elsse (TM) Premium Folio Case with Stand for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Surface Pro 3, Black): Computers & Accessories

As a bag I plan on using a Booq Bag like this:

booq | Mamba slim 13

The exception is that mine is a ballistic nylon. It fits 13" ultrabooks and can also hold an iPad. My SP2 fit very well so I am sure the SP# will work well also. The pockt on the front is plenty big enough to hold the power supply and a small mouse (I use the Logitech Ultrthin).

Nice looking bag, but that case is pretty counter-intuitive. The advantage of the SP3 is the kickstand, and using that case does not allow you to use the new kickstand.

OP
MDS

MDS

For those that bought a sleeve, did it fit your Surface Pro 3?

This one fits perfect.

Amazon.com: rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch Laptop MD711LL/A MD712LL/A MC505LL/A MC506LL/A MC968LL/A MC969LL/A (Black / Dark Blue): Computers & Accessories

jedge

This one fits perfect.

Amazon.com: rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch Laptop MD711LL/A MD712LL/A MC505LL/A MC506LL/A MC968LL/A MC969LL/A (Black / Dark Blue): Computers & Accessories

I bought that one too. It is a perfect fit.
Quick question: is it a bad idea to leave the SP3 inside and zipped up when it's suspended? Will it get too hot in that neoprene? thanks.

Okay gang, check these sleazed/cases out. I have a Brenthaven bag I had originally bought for the 12" Silver Mac PowerBook over 10 years ago (when they first came out). My wife had been using it for her MacBook Air and while she was gone I emptied it out to try with the SP3. It fits well and has plenty of space for other items as well. In checking out the web page I came across a whole page designed around the Pro 3.

Microsoft Surface Cases | Brenthaven.com

tuchas

Okay gang, check these sleazed/cases out. I have a Brenthaven bag I had originally bought for the 12" Silver Mac PowerBook over 10 years ago (when they first came out). My wife had been using it for her MacBook Air and while she was gone I emptied it out to try with the SP3. It fits well and has plenty of space for other items as well. In checking out the web page I came across a whole page designed around the Pro 3.

Microsoft Surface Cases | Brenthaven.com

Check out this bag - it's a new case that will be shipping on 6/28. Specially made for the SP3. I ordered one as soon as I saw it. Use the code BH15 and get 15% off of $40. This one looks like a winner.

Collins Sleeve Plus Designed for Surface | Brenthaven.com