What's new

Travel Case for Surface Pro 3

PopJ

$23.95 at Amazon, felt a little guilty not buying it from Apple but they don't need my $$. I tried every case they had on display for MBA 11" and the City Sleeve was the only one that really worked. A few others were very close if you don't mind a little tugging when zipping them up or just leaving them open. Keep in mind that I was looking for the slimmest case possible without extra pocket(s) for storage.

Ms.Dos

By the way, Waterfield now shows a Solo specifically for the SP3... Outback Solo for Surface Pro 3 ? WaterField Designs

Well, god bless Gary & Company over at WaterField. This is the first time the Surface gets the full SFBAGS.com treatment. Before, you had to figure out which MacBook you device most closely matched, and size it that way. This time we get some respect!

Here is a link to their Surface Pro 3 offerings:
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Cases ? WaterField Designs

The Outback Sleeve is nice and not expensive if you just want some protection when moving it in and out of your backpack or briefcase. The Outback Solo is an expanded sleeve that can also carry a Nokia Lumina and a Dell 8" Ultra Pro, along with power cables and a travel mouse. If you are a fashionista or trust-fund baby you will head right over to the Musetto, Leather over-the-shoulder bag for the having-coffee-in-Milan look.

Last edited:

tuchas

Well, god bless Gary & Company over at WaterField. This is the first time the Surface gets the full SFBAGS.com treatment. Before, you had to figure out which MacBook you device most closely matched, and size it that way. This time we get some respect!

The Outback Sleeve is nice and not expensive if you just want some protection when moving it in and out of our backpack or briefcase. The Outback Solo is an expanded sleeve that can also carry a Nokia Lumina and a Dell 8" Ultra Pro, along with power cables and a travel mouse. If you are a fashionista or trust-fund baby you will head right over to the Musetto, Leather over-the-shoulder bag for the having-coffee-in-Milan look.

I've owned Waterfield cases for other tablets and laptops. They are the best in the business - you cannot go wrong with them.

DanL

The Outback Sleeve is nice and not expensive if you just want some protection when moving it in and out of our backpack or briefcase. The Outback Solo is an expanded sleeve that can also carry a Nokia Lumina and a Dell 8" Ultra Pro, along with power cables and a travel mouse. If you are a fashionista or trust-fund baby you will head right over to the Musetto, Leather over-the-shoulder bag for the having-coffee-in-Milan look.

Nice! Thanks for the link. Makes me wish I was a "trust fund baby". LOL :cool2:

Bert Harbinson

I recommend the amCase Neoprene case from Amazon. It is nicely made, tough, and also comesin a few colors. The price was nice as well. Was a breeze when I took it thru the airport last week, they only asked me unzip it to show them the device. Made travel easy and also has handles, which is nice for travel as well. Hopefully that helps someone!

yonghong

I was pissed today ,just add my amazon gift card ,and ready to pay one case, but suddenly it's said this item is out of stock, WTF, I use few hours to look for a perfect case, and didn't get it.