What's new

Trouble Downloading Office on SP3

OP
O

omega1234

Screenshot (1).png

mohcho

I copied the URL from your screenshot and the page loads for me. Again, obvious question to ask is if you are able to get online with the SP3? You are online since you're posting here, but are you doing it from the SP3?

OP
O

omega1234

I copied the URL from your screenshot and the page loads for me. Again, obvious question to ask is if you are able to get online with the SP3? You are online since you're posting here, but are you doing it from the SP3?

Yes all these posts are from my SP3

bamaster

Did you try these instructions from Amazon?

Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
2. You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
3. Select your preferred country and language.
4. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
5. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.

leeshor

Unsuccessful

If you are still getting an error trying to even reach the page I suspect there is something blocking it. Have you tried doing any updates? I'm thinking, based on some of your posts, that there may be an issue with your router configuration. However, if you can download anything at all, try Firefox and see if you still get an error.

OP
O

omega1234

If you are still getting an error trying to even reach the page I suspect there is something blocking it. Have you tried doing any updates? I'm thinking, based on some of your posts, that there may be an issue with your router configuration. However, if you can download anything at all, try Firefox and see if you still get an error.

I downloaded Firefox successfully but I was unable to download office on Firefox.