What's new

Trouble Downloading Office on SP3

leeshor

I clicked the install button and after roughly 15 seconds of waiting, I got the error message.

I just did 2 installs of 2013 and had no issues at all. I think you might want to go to a friends house or public hotspot and try again. You are still not answering all the asked questions,. like did you get the updates. Every little bit of information could be important.

OP
O

omega1234

I just did 2 installs of 2013 and had no issues at all. I think you might want to go to a friends house or public hotspot and try again. You are still not answering all the asked questions,. like did you get the updates. Every little bit of information could be important.

Sorry about that, yes I did the updates. I will try the download on another WiFi connection and get back to you guys. Thank you so much for all the time you've dedicated to helping me out, you've been truly wonderful.

bamaster

Downloading and installing software from Amazon is different than other sites. I bought Acrobat Professional and I have to use Amazon's installer. Did you go to Amazon's "Games and Software Library"?

Have you contacted Amazon for support?

OP
O

omega1234

I used the hotspot on my HTC One and was done in a few seconds. You are a life-saver, thank you so much!

leeshor

So so glad to hear that!

But it still doesn't explain where the problem was. Leaning toward that router or the type of security you're using.