Type Cover TouchPad issue

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Accessories' started by Doomofman, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Doomofman

Doomofman New Member

Have an issue am hoping you guys may be able to advise on. Got the type cover there yesterday and connected it up. Keyboard part works great and I'm glad I went with it. But the touchpad is just nasty to use. Every time I take my finger off the touch pad the pointer will move maybe a centimetre on the screen from where I left it. So say I have the pointer hovering over the X to close a program, I take my finger off the pad and the point jumps away from it.

What I want to know is, is this just the way the touchpad is, or is there something I can do to stop the jumps?

Thanks

Edit: I guess I should also mention I also use an Arc Touch Bluetooth mouse at the same time

Edit 2: Well looks like i'll have to return it anyway, magnetic strip broke off first time I tried to remove it from my Surface. Shocking lack of quality altogether

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. byron_hinson

byron_hinson New Member

Have the same problem - did you ever get this fixed. If not I'm hoping that the new Surface Pro 4 cover fixes it.