What's new

Ugly Keyboard Pad Colours

TunaSurface

I don't mind the lack of white because the only cover I have is the White touch cover, and after a couple of months it turned into white-gray. But if its two colors you like then hey maybe that would be just the thing ;).

Last edited:
sharpcolorado, I like the sticker look. As the owner of an RT, my type cover has a covering on the back that looks like felt. How do you deal with that, or is that gone on later versions?

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
sharpcolorado, I like the sticker look. As the owner of an RT, my type cover has a covering on the back that looks like felt. How do you deal with that, or is that gone on later versions?

sp3 also has the felt style type cover (front and back).

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
The 'felt' always felt creepy to me. Like a carpeted bathroom. The Stickerboy solution solved that, improved the grip, and made it look much more appealing. Even the touchpad feels and performs better. If you buy, pay attention to your touchpad sticker orientation - apply it in the same way it is delivered on the cut sheet. Notice how mine matches.

http://www.stickerboy.net/pages/microsoft-surface-pro-3-skin-series

Last edited:

TunaSurface

That feeling when Surface pro skins are under the ''tablet'' category o_O.
I'd love a wooden skin, but I'll wait until I'm bored of the typical black.

CrippsCorner

This has got to be one of the weirdest ones I've seen, who would do this!? At least use an Xbox controller lol...

surface-pro-3-overlay_gaming-controller.jpg

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Sticker goes right on. Make sure your felt keyboard is dry. Also, I left my keyboard in the sunshine for about 20 minutes before applying to warm it up. Makes the adhesive much more efficient.