What's new

Using pen to bring up charms and taskbar

busanga

Has anybody got the pen acting as a cursor able to bring up the taskbar in an app or to slide out charms .i don't mean getting charms by sliding pen from edge but by using pen cursor like a mouse.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hover the Pen Tip in the Upper Right Corner and the Charms Menu will slide out just like a Mouse and in an App that is Stylus Enabled you can swipe to bring up the Context Menu....

Last edited:
OP
B

busanga

Just like my regular mouse with taskbar (in a previous thread) my pen mouse doesn't work properly, charms do not come out. I guess you meant right side for charms

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Yes...right.... fixed

Sounds like you may need to a refresh or maybe uninstall the Wacom Feel Driver and reboot and re-install it...

OP
B

busanga

What makes you think I have the Wacom feel driver ? I have rebooted several times and yes I have just downloaded the new' Wacon drivers and installed but no dice . I cannot use mouse or pen to reliably open charms or taskbar in apps. Wonder if it has anything to do with the calibration

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen the Wacom Driver do this type of thing, usually either through a corrupted install or installing the driver on top of another version without uninstalling the earlier version....