very intresting video on the Surface 2

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface 2' started by beman39, Nov 8, 2013.

1. beman39

beman39 New Member

I just saw this video and I thought some of you would be interested in watching this video also, this guy always comes out with well made video's...didn't even know about the voice control and how well it works! :wink:

[video=youtube;wG1b0yBJHLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wG1b0yBJHLM[/video]

4 people like this.
  2. demandarin

demandarin Active Member

I saw this one a few days ago. I always knew pro had voice control but didn't think much of it. until I saw this video. then it made me search for it and set it up. it actually works very well. you can open up any app. even in IE you can tell it to scroll up or down. pretty cool. I learned some new tips from this video. the voice control really does work that well like in video.

3. mdanehart

mdanehart New Member

The feature I missed the most on the Surface is the voice to text I used frequently on my Ipad 4, just pushed the mic button and spoke out an email. Wonder why this feature is not on the Surface?

4. oion

oion Well-Known Member

My Device:
    S2
    Oh dang. I never thought about voice control, but it seems to work really well there. I wonder how Cortana will figure into the voice control stuff (for Windows Phone, but if MS is thinking about mixing that with Windows RT...).

You can, under "dictation" section: How to use Speech Recognition - Microsoft Windows Help

(Oh, the "parenting tool" line made me laugh; that's awesome. Not a use case scenario anyone else has mentioned, I think. :p)

5. EddySnoozah

EddySnoozah New Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    Great video. Played around with my device settings and it found and installed my Western Digital media player, so now I can stream music from my SkyDrive folders and cast it to my media centre from my S2. Awesome.

6. Tgrey

Tgrey New Member

he made some very good videos, MS should hire him, so customers know surface is not just about kick stand and touch cover

7. beman39

beman39 New Member

yea I thought that was a great idea too on the parenting idea and original..

that IS awesome, and it streams well?

yea or DEF a free Surface Pro 2 lol

8. slvrdrgn123

slvrdrgn123 New Member

Awesome video. Thanks for posting it.