What's new

volume problem persists

tonyz3

just right click on the driver update you dont want and hide the update. This should keep it from popping back up all the time.

Russ

just right click on the driver update you dont want and hide the update. This should keep it from popping back up all the time.

Tony --

That seems to work for everything except the Bing Desktop. I "hide" that about once a week, then there it is again. I get the impression that MS is pushing it -- ya think? No big annoyance -- just amusing.

By the way, I noticed that the Little Guy went from black eye to a halo. He must be living a more righteous life.

Take care,
Russ

tonyz3

Tony --By the way, I noticed that the Little Guy went from black eye to a halo. He must be living a more righteous life.

Take care,
Russ
LOL - in remembrance of that fun and famous thread or "stream" as it was called--- After the race card was played i almost put a hood on my little guy but that might have crossed a line......

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

Russ

but that might have crossed a line......

Tony --

Careful, careful. I got banned for three days for describing my own beloved Ladyfriend as a "stubborn, Oriental woman" --which, in fact, she actually is -- all three. Good thing I left out "brilliant and beautiful," or I might have been banned for life. :)

Take care,
Russ

tonyz3

thats crazy.. and than we have someone calling people racist and all kind of stuff and the thread gets closed only. (hopefully she was given a warning or worse)