Welcome to SurfaceForums.net - A Microsoft Surface Community!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Site Assistance' started by wicked, Jun 18, 2012.

1. wicked

wicked Administrator

[​IMG]

Welcome to SurfaceForums.net, a Microsoft Surface Tablet Community that features tons of Microsoft Surface information and help. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Microsoft Surface related. We offer assistance with Windows, Microsoft Surface Hacking and modding, Apps & Games, Accessories, Microsoft Surface Help and more.

To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below.

New Member & Site Assitance - If you have questions on how to use the site this is the place to ask! Come in and introduce yourself!
    Surface Forums News Area - Want to keep up with the latest Microsoft Surface and Windows news? This is the place to look!
    Microsoft Surface General Discussion - The general discussion area for the Microsoft Surface
    Microsoft Surface Accessories - Discuss the various accessories available for the Microsoft Surface in here.
    Microsoft Surface Hacking - All Microsoft Surface hacking and modding discussions can be found in this section.
    Microsoft Surface Support - The place to go if you need help with your Surface. Guides can be found in here aswell!

3 people like this.
  2. jhonjame

jhonjame New Member

Hi everyone! Welcome to this forum. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to all things Microsoft Surface related. We offer assistance with Windows, Microsoft Surface Hacking and modding, Apps & Games, Accessories, Microsoft Surface Help and more..................

3. tuscanwinelover

tuscanwinelover New Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    thanks for the intro. I'm new to the forum as know. I will start with a question that brought me to the forum. This is weird but I can't seem to peel off the white protector on the Pro 3 pen. Is this a general problem?

4. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Welcome to the forum

You may want to ask that question in the regular forums, maybe in the Surface Pro area, I'm certain someone has an answer. We have a great group here.

5. Cloudmine

Cloudmine New Member

My Device:
    Surface 3 (Atom)
    Was given this cutie little Surface notepad free. It looks like it'll be useful on the road and in the bush on camping trips. I have 13 computers up and running in the house. This will be number 14. I repair, and load free computers with operating systems, and donate them to poor families and MS kids.
    I need some expert's advice to get this Surface notepad going. Love the silent keys. The gifter lost the password. I'm reading that this tiny computer is powerful. I'm looking forward to seeing and feeling how it runs. See you in the forum, dear experts.