What's new

Well...lost my stylus today...that was bound to happen...

tonyz3

had a pen scare not too long ago myself, but i now have a better sleeve... no more problems.

FUN FACT: Galaxy Note 2 stylus works with Surface Pro :)
Any
galaxy note pens will work. I use my after market galaxy pen with the eraser function as a spare.

malberttoo

One of the reasons I like the Manvex case so much. Seriously, cannot for the life of me fathom what possible reason was good enough, for scuttling the idea of a pen silo. I mean, they've had at least 10 years' worth of other manufacturers' designs to look at, and see what works and what doesn't!

All I can say is, they better remedy the situation with Surface Pro 2...

mitchellvii

One of the reasons I like the Manvex case so much. Seriously, cannot for the life of me fathom what possible reason was good enough, for scuttling the idea of a pen silo. I mean, they've had at least 10 years' worth of other manufacturers' designs to look at, and see what works and what doesn't!

All I can say is, they better remedy the situation with Surface Pro 2...

Form over function. That's MS.

mitchellvii

Weird thing is that I bought this primarily for the stylus and I find myself rarely using it. Typing is just so much faster and legible than writing. For instance, when on the phone with a client taking notes I can turn my keyboard sound off and keep up MUCH better than if I am writing with the pen. There is the added benefit that I can actually read what I wrote the next day :).

However, if I am in a client's office the pen is better as I have found that people are put off by you typing what they are saying whereas written notes doesn't bother them.

malberttoo

Weird thing is that I bought this primarily for the stylus and I find myself rarely using it. Typing is just so much faster and legible than writing. For instance, when on the phone with a client taking notes I can turn my keyboard sound off and keep up MUCH better than if I am writing with the pen. There is the added benefit that I can actually read what I wrote the next day :).

However, if I am in a client's office the pen is better as I have found that people are put off by you typing what they are saying whereas written notes doesn't bother them.

I agree with that. It's weird how typing something seems impersonal, but writing it down seems caring, or attentive, somehow.

Russ

It's weird how typing something seems impersonal, but writing it down seems caring, or attentive, somehow.

Michael --

Another thing happens, for me at least. If I write something down, I will almost always remember it, even without the note. Typing the same information does not have that same effect. Dunno why; it just works that way for me.

Regards,
Russ