What's new

What happening with windows 10

m0v1em4n

Hi Guy,

can you help, the previous build of windows 10 wouldn't boot unless I hard shut down every time I booted, so when the latest build was released I thought great will get that problem sort and indeed it did but it now the latest build is messing with my network adapter, not sure if its something to do with driver but my network adapter wasn't showing.
are there some driver that I need to install, I know window is suppose to do it but with no network it's a little difficult , I have now gone back to a previous release and my network is working.

can anyone please help

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Please quote your build number.

On Build 14271.rs1_release.160218-2310 running on a Surface Book and a Surface Pro 3, I have no problems with my Network Adapter. Works well with WiFi, VPN, Ethernet (via USB), and Hotspot (iPhone via USB).

OP
m0v1em4n

m0v1em4n

Hi
at the moment if sent me back to 14267r1 1602130213 and my surface booted ok this morning, but prior to this it would hang at the surface logo when booting till I held the power button in to restart, then it would start ok, the build that was giving me adapter trouble was the build that came out a few day ago and with that one it was as if I had no adapter in my surface
Also what have they done with internet explorer on some websites I am unable to go back to a previous page

Nicola

There is a know bug with current insider build (14271).
It does not boot properly with fast boot enabled and/or resuming from hibernation.
The only workaround, for now, is to disable both of the above.