What's new

What is the trick to get it charging?

Stockholmstar

Quite often when I charge, it says "plugged in, not charging". Other times it charges normally. I use different chargers, and it seem it will not charge with a less powerful charger such as the one to my iPad mini. But that is contradicting the sales pitch claiming I could use a phone charger, albeit with a slower charge.
What experiences do you have?

inmnbob

I have tried several chargers today. Can't figure out the pattern. I have some charges that are small that work and some that don't. I ultimately just found the ones that do and put one in my brief case so I have it when I travel and found another for the desk at work. The original I will keep at the home office. Fortunately with all my old Android tablets I have a lot of these USB charges around

Mine does the "plugged in, not charging" thing even with the charger that came with it. I hope they get the charging fixed with future updates.

Kriton

Same issue and I've only ever used the supplied charger. To get around it, I have to disconnect keyboard and anything connected in the USB, plug in the charger, wait a couple of secs and then plug my keyboard and and usb devices back.

netuser

Maybe there is a USB-related bug. I have no charging problems, but I have never used the USB port for anything.