What's new

what would you do?

Return or Not

• Hang in there software issues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seneleron

iPad pro isn't a bad little piece of equipment, if you can get passed the whole no mouse/trackpad support thing. Having to use touch to copy/paste stuff in Excel sucks, but the rest of the experience is pretty fluid.

OP
Kevin Cossaboon
iPad pro isn't a bad little piece of equipment, if you can get passed the whole no mouse/trackpad support thing. Having to use touch to copy/paste stuff in Excel sucks, but the rest of the experience is pretty fluid.

Agree, but will also add, it turns on when it suppose to, off when is suppose to, sleep that can recover from, and if does not, a support organization that can help, and if I need it replaced, walk into a Apple Store and have it replaced.

I would also add, no Ethernet Port (with or without a DOCK), no expansion, stylus that is 2x the cost, and with OneNote, no way to transcribe handwriting/ink to text, only OneNote for Office can do that.

And when the dust settles on this train wreck of a product launch ends, and the Surface Pro 4 (stick to the basics verse the Surface Book) is stable, I will probably by one, but for now, I need to know when I walk into a meeting I will be able to take notes and the Surface is not the tablet.