What's new

Where does SP3 rank in your Top 3 favourite tech/gadgets?

kundas1

impossible? the only known way to get denim ATM is to flash the Finland ROM... also there is an error with one of the updates that shows your phone is denim but in fact it isn't.. just a pre- update to prepare the phone for denim...

kristalsoldier

that's ok no problem ;) but what are we sorry about? lol

In my post about the L1520 since it was OT, I was apologizing to the Mods...only later I realize that the person asking me about the 1520 and to who I was responding (you that is) is a Mod!!!!!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Awww...come on Jeff....a little more detail would surely not be amiss!!!! We are all starved here. Perhaps on one of the Misc. threads on this forum!!!! Come on!!!
Rumor is we'll see Windows 10 that will run on our Phones.... any other info I have is bound under NDA but it will be cool.... :)

kundas1

In my post about the L1520 since it was OT, I was apologizing to the Mods...only later I realize that the person asking me about the 1520 and to who I was responding (you that is) is a Mod!!!!!

ahh don't worry, not EVERY POST can always be on topic, as long as it doesn't get out of hand ;) ok back on topic people! :D

Sp3 and Lenovo yoga pro 2 tied, sunnto core all black watch. I also have a gaming rig and these devices are my total entertainment, my TV is only on during football season and I get bored going to the movies