What's new

While waiting for sp4 or ? I discovered wacom fineline stylus that works well with iPad

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I decided to wait for the SP4 there are rumors it will have two USB ports and I am hopping it will have Cellular Capabilities.
Ive read where it could be as early as Christmas.
Again, don't believe everything you read on the Internet. I believe that's been reasonably well blown up, exploded, debunked; but by all means, list your sources.

Liam2349

I can't see SP4 releasing until Intel releases their new higher-end CPUs, which I believe is scheduled for about half way through next year.

malberttoo

I decided to wait for the SP4 there are rumors it will have two USB ports and I am hopping it will have Cellular Capabilities.

This forum is dedicated to the Surface Pro specifically, and those that frequent it tend to be dialed in to the very latest Surface news.

If we don't already know that SP4 is going to be released in time for Christmas, then trust me- it won't be. :)

The wacom fineline stylus with my iPad will be my crutch for note taking waiting for sp4.

note taking apps from app store(more than 2000) are more expensive from SP3.cost 10 euros each...

all these apps together cannot compete onenote.However they are all outstanding apps and you must buy them too(says apple)!!!

it is funny to use a note taking app in a device without a digitizer.It is like trying to use an outstanding boat on land.It will not work.

i have bought jot touch with pixelpoint for my iPad air(before buying SP3 )

It is a exceptional stylus and i highly recommend it!Needless to say , you will never use it ,nevertheless you must buy it.It's one of a kind

The truth is that if you want to write on a device you do not need a pen after all.You can use your fingers instead.You were born with 10 pens preinstalled in your body.Who needs a pen for writing?(Steve said)

ipad air 3 will have 3 usb ports

i have read it somewhere online (i cannot remember where)

wait for iPad air 3 instead of SP4

the toshiba quosmio has 4 usb ports hence it is a great alternative.