What's new

Who's getting a Surface 3 on Tuesday?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ha, heads up!
My email from the Microsoft Store on Saturday to my account on Outlook.com went into the Junk Mail folder. LOL! Right hand and left hand clearly separated. :rolleyes:

jev425

I just received my black surface pen that I ordered with my surface. Kind of sucks I won't have the surface delivered until Wednesday lol

irogos

I just received my black surface pen that I ordered with my surface. Kind of sucks I won't have the surface delivered until Wednesday lol

Lol. its like getting the keys to a BMW, but the car isn't being delivered for a couple days.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
On the truck for delivery

How many roads must a driver go down
Before he delivers my package?
Yes, 'n' how many stops must the delivery woman make
Before she stops at my location?
Yes, 'n' how many hours must slowly pass
Before the waiting is done?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.
Today is the day.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
And to the bloggers who beat the drums of "you're not getting your preordered Surface on release day" meme ... I send forth odiferous wind in your general direction, yer mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberries. :D Pththththth

WorldIRC

Of course, UPS put an "incomplete" address on my package -- that being said tracking says it has been corrected and delivery rescheduled. Hoping that it still comes today as it was already on the truck!

kodos

My wife's is waiting for her at the local BestBuy. When she's ready, we're going to go together so that hopefully she can choose the color pen and keyboard cover that she wants! (Hopefully BB will have a decent selection, otherwise off to the Microsoft Store I guess).

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
My wife's is waiting for her at the local BestBuy. When she's ready, we're going to go together so that hopefully she can choose the color pen and keyboard cover that she wants! (Hopefully BB will have a decent selection, otherwise off to the Microsoft Store I guess).
Make sure she selects the appropriate shoes, shoe color, for the event ;)
or you may have to go to the shoe store to get matching shoes. :D

Last edited:

kodos

If you knew my wife, that thought would never enter into your mind
;-)

She hasn't bought new dress shoes for herself in a long while, I probably spend too much of our money on devices. LOL.

VickiFL

I'm a woman, and I'd rather have new tech than new shoes or clothes. I guess I'm not the norm, though. LOL

Last edited: