What's new

Wifi coming back from hibernate?

JimB

I changed the name of the SSID from the default and it's doing limited now after a hibernate, correct to fix or I just double click on the wifi again to correct the limited. Didn't see any other useful settings in the wifi configuration of the 7550 router.

ctitanic

I changed the name of the SSID from the default and it's doing limited now after a hibernate, correct to fix or I just double click on the wifi again to correct the limited. Didn't see any other useful settings in the wifi configuration of the 7550 router.
Does the router has two bands 5G and 2.4G?

JimB

I don't think so, no mention of that:

ADSL Device configured for AT&T DSL services
LAN Interface: (4) Ethernet 10/100BASE-T (RJ-45) with auto-crossover and a high-powered 802.11n Wireless Access Point
WAN Interface: ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ (RJ-11)
Light indicators: Power, Ethernet, DSL, Internet, and Activity
Private or Public LAN IP address
Manufacturer: NETGEAR

ctitanic

I don't think so, no mention of that:

ADSL Device configured for AT&T DSL services
LAN Interface: (4) Ethernet 10/100BASE-T (RJ-45) with auto-crossover and a high-powered 802.11n Wireless Access Point
WAN Interface: ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+ (RJ-11)
Light indicators: Power, Ethernet, DSL, Internet, and Activity
Private or Public LAN IP address
Manufacturer: NETGEAR
Do you have the same issues if you connect to any other router like a friend's or Starbucks?

lparsons21

That is odd. I used to see that a lot with my SP1, but the SP3 is rock solid when it comes to dealing with WiFi.

JimB

I think it's hardware. Probably a batch of these went out with this issue and it was corrected at some point.

JimB

Bump, today's firmware update solved my hibernate issue. driver has been updated to Marvell Semiconductor, 12/22/14.... ver# 15.68.3073.151