What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, have you guys tried the "Ask Cortana" in Edge?

I double clicked a package tracking number and "asked Cortana and right away I got the right pane with all my tracking info, including a little truck "in transit" icon :) happy about that!

Still doesn't make me want to use it :p

Anyone have any experience with the Microsoft WDA on 10147?

leeshor

I double clicked a package tracking number and "asked Cortana and right away I got the right pane with all my tracking info, including a little truck "in transit" icon :) happy about that!
But it still doesn't make coffee. ;);)

GTiceman

Still doesn't make me want to use it :p

Anyone have any experience with the Microsoft WDA on 10147?

I think I posted a few pages back it didn't work for me, but I have had issues for a while ... yes I went back to 147 as my 130 is so messed up. I need to clean slate at some point ... can I push the clean slate until July 29 hmmmm?????

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I posted a few pages back it didn't work for me, but I have had issues for a while ... yes I went back to 147 as my 130 is so messed up. I need to clean slate at some point ... can I push the clean slate until July 29 hmmmm?????

Cheers. Should arrive tomorrow (it's for the S3) and will begrudgingly revert that if needs be. Not taking 10 off my SP3 though.

GoodBytes

That is really.

I plan to use Edge the moment they will implement extensions support, which Microsoft said that they will release it after Win10 is released due to lack of time.

Edge is exciting to me, because Chrome is poorly made, and Firefox is stuck in the past. Both don't support touch, smooth and fast scrolling, and high DPI.

Kris

How often they release official isos?
I don't think there is a set time, it's pretty much when they feel like it. As of right now there is no official ISO release of 10158, just the available in update format. Usually someone will release an ISO version before MS does, if you want a clean install.

wynand32

Now that 10158 is rolling out, I'll be quite upset if that Intel HD driver install that's stuck stops me from getting it.

wynand32

Okay, 10158 installed past the Intel HD driver update that was stalled. Now, I'm getting the 5/14 firmware update listed AGAIN. Still haven't received the 6/23 firmware update.

Status
Not open for further replies.