What's new

Windows XX to Windows 8

akayareal

I used 95 when I was in highschool but before that in the middle school I went to, it was all Macs there. My 1st actually desktop ran 98 on it.

rubiksc00p

Gosh, you all make me feel young, (except for Ben, who makes me feel old again.) ;) 98 I'm pretty sure was my first OS that I actually owned.

Goodness, I just thought when I pulled out my Palm m100 that that made me old, goodness guys, you all were using computers when they were still hewn out of stone! ;D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Gosh, you all make me feel young, (except for Ben, who makes me feel old again.) ;) 98 I'm pretty sure was my first OS that I actually owned.

Goodness, I just thought when I pulled out my Palm m100 that that made me old, goodness guys, you all were using computers when they were still hewn out of stone! ;D

Yep and ironically we called them tablets back then too ;)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Yep... But we've ditched the styli since then though... ;D

Haven't you heard they are making a come back. :cool2:

Surface-Tablet-Stylus.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10.1-Tablet-with-S-Pen-2.jpg

Galaxy-note-S-pen.jpg

dtalexone

Windows 95. My sister had it on her computer and I would use it to type out projects for school. Those were the days when life was much simpler. =D

TeknoBlast

Windows 3.1. I remember convincung my Dad to purchase a open box Packard Bell computer setup from Sam's Club. Man was I excited. I was all over the AOL chat rooms.

Ecnad

Windows 3.1 was my first... i still think Windows for Workgroups 3.11 was the most stable OS they ever made :)