What's new

Wireless Adapter

psnative

I had multiple issues with windows 10 so I switched back, but now I am having problems with my wireless adapter. It doesn't work sometimes & I have to reboot which fixes it but I am concerned it will get worse. Should I just get a plugin one or is mine fixable.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
There seems to be problems with the driver AGAIN. If you can find the one from March or April it should work better but that's easier said than done. Otherwise you're probably stuck suffering until Microsoft fixes it... 4 months and counting ... or is it 5.

CrippsCorner

This is the official adapter you're talking about? Oh dear... mine came in the post this week, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet :eek: sounds like it's going to be a barrel of laughs.

OP
psnative

psnative

relative of yours?

Attachments

• !!eBtFbQB2M-$(KGrHqZ,!igE0HCeEdecBNQ187wBNg--_35.JPG
    !!eBtFbQB2M-$(KGrHqZ,!igE0HCeEdecBNQ187wBNg--_35.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 572

Sdavidson

I work for a school that has surface pro 4 devices for all teaching staff and the use the wireless display adapters to connect to the boards/projectors, from one period to another there can be a very varied experience, for example period 1 can be perfectly fine and then period 2 there can be constant connection dropping, is there a setting change that we can make or a piece of software we can use to make the connection better, as we are considering going back to cabling the computer which would defeat the reason for them being purchased