Wireless Connection - Logitech Wireless Headset

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by RCGoodin, Oct 26, 2012.

1. RCGoodin

RCGoodin New Member

I'm trying to get the surface to recognize the device and it's not seeing it.

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. RCGoodin

RCGoodin New Member

Come on. I saw where 56 people viewed my request and no-one answered. You can do better than that. This Forum will not be successful if nobody gets involved....

3. Mr.NK

Mr.NK Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    RT
    The problem causing no one's answering: since not everyone got his surface and a even smaller percentage uses a bt-device on it, the possibility to have your device and test this successfully is rather tiny.
    Additionaly your request didn't included any information on the exact logitech-model or what you have tried so far.
    But back to trying to help you:

- Got anything paired with your surface so far?
    - Headset is working with other devices/you know how to pair this?
    - If Bluetooth: Does the surface support the bt-protocolls the headset is using?
    - Sometimes moving the objects (at least 1m space between) could help for recognizing.
    - If not Bluetooth: Logitech wireless devices often use the unify-usb-transmitter, using some "proprietary" protocoll - got that working?

4. J515OP

J515OP Super Moderator

My Device:
    RT
    Sheesh, seriously? Out of 56 whole entire views you expect your specific issue to be resolved and because it isn't you berate the forum? I think actually impatience from users who demand instant solutions to problems is a bigger problem with forums than anything. Mr. NK has some good points about not everybody even having a Surface yet and you not providing any information to go on. How about instead of complaining about a lack of response you work out the problem and then post your results to share with others who may also encounter the problem and come across this thread looking for a similar solution.

Remember on forums like this you should thank those that help you and you should help others whenever possible. That is what makes a good forum.

JP

2 people like this.