What's new

Wireless Keyboard Adapter for SP3 and all my stuff

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
If you PM me, I can arrange for you to ship it to me, then I can send it on. Heck, I'll do that for free.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you PM me, I can arrange for you to ship it to me, then I can send it on. Heck, I'll do that for free.

Thanks for the offer that's very kind, I'm going to think about it for a while as I only discovered about this device a few hours ago. I'll have to figure out if I'll actually use it (though it does sound very cool). I would have done the last few days as I've been sick with flu and in bed and having the keyboard attached to the surface on the covers/pillows etc while I was trying to email work etc was a bit of a pain it might have been easier if it were bluetooth and I could detach it. I actually don't use the keyboard all that much.

kundas1

why not use one of those bed table thingy? (forget what its called) that can be bought almost anywhere.. that's what I use in bed and it works great!

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get well. :(

Thanks I'm feeling much better this evening, it was like a cloud lifted halfway through the afternoon, I haven't had fever today which I have had for the last few days too. Nasty bug :-(

why not use one of those bed table thingy? (forget what its called) that can be bought almost anywhere.. that's what I use in bed and it works great!

:) I don't often use the surface that way in bed to be honest, just sometimes to watch Netflix, in which case I don't need the keyboard, it was only because I felt guilty about taking so much time off work and was checking the webmail etc that I needed to use the surface more. It also did a bit of netflix duty too.. it's awesome for that perfect for in-bed watching :)