What's new

you guys are getting this BSOD too right?

macmee

happened right after I booted from hibernate (because I guess the SP4 goes into hibernate after some time?)

2TxUxxV.jpg

this is the BSOD everyone has been complaining about though yeah? Atleast BSOD's look a lot prettier than I remember from 98 :D

OP
macmee

macmee

Man. You had issues with SP3 and you still have it with SP4. Seems like you have rotten luck wih Surfaces LOL

W10 blew my surface up for awhile yeah, but after awhile it fixed itself. I haven't had power / BSOD issues like this though since the SP2.

But yes I've had issues with the device but Microsoft made it so it's to be expected ;)

bsnguy

I did not see this until after the 11/10 update was installed. I see it using Firefox on this website! I has no thing to do with coming out of hibernate on my system. It happens right after booting if I come here, or after I'm using my system for a while. It doesn't matter, but hibernate is not a prerequisite for me to see it!

JordanAT

Once, about 3 days after launch. None since, and I have hibernation* set for 10 minutes to conserve battery so I' almost always coming out of hibernation.

*I'm still losing 2%/hr last check under connected sleep, and turning off wifi @ sleep means I have to manually turn it back on when it wakes up

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
IDK if I got that specific BS but I have gotten several BSs on two different SP4s. Got one shortly after dong a Reset and still have all the same problems anyway.