What's new

YouTube review - Surface Pro dislikes

cdf3

Just watched a YouTube reviewer that had quite a few complaints about the Surface Pro 3.
The thing that amazed me was how many people commented with dislikes about the Surface Pro and Microsoft.
Many agreed it was the worst product ever, yet many of them never used or owned a Surface Pro.
Makes me wonder if they're right and I'm delusional, or if they're hating because it's a Microsoft product.

suprafly

Not everyone will like Microsoft products when it come out. There always going to be haters, out there just for sake of it.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
He seems to be a bit of a pompous donkey....you can see his tastes in technology and he's pretty clueless of the advantages but for a large swath of the buying public they want big heavy laptops that have all of the ports....

TunaSurface

Not everyone will like Microsoft products when it come out. There always going to be haters, out there just for sake of it.

There's more apple and samsung fans than microsoft.
Same thing happening with the xbox, or at least when it came out. People hated it for no reason.

OP
cdf3

cdf3

He seems to be a bit of a pompous donkey....you can see his tastes in technology and he's pretty clueless of the advantages but for a large swath of the buying public they want big heavy laptops that have all of the ports....

I also noticed that most of his followers prefer desktops and bulky high powered laptops.
They don't mind the extra weight. I even saw quite a few that didn't see the point of tablets in the age of technology we live in. Saying, if we wanted a tablet, we should just get an iPad. That goes to show you that many people fail to realize that the Surface Pro devices run full Windows just like your typical laptop. They just have a detachable keyboard, that gives you a lot more options when using the device.
I'm impressed that the Surface Pro can run legacy programs, as well as mobile applications.
I'm sure if Apple were to come out with a touch-screen device that can run OS X and iPad apps, people would be all over it.

ctitanic

He has some valid points. There is not A perfect product out there that will make everybody happy. For me, the PRO 3 is the best.

kundas1

I think he was bullied by a Surface tablet and is now taking it out on the S3 lol... but seriously what are this guys credentials? they mean totally squat and is just spewing out BS because he's prob 1) a droid fan or 2) an ifan! either way he has ZERO credibility

Sliksock

I love my SP3, and I also thought that was an amusing review. I appreciate that he admitted that many of his reasons for disliking it are tied to his biases and not really problems with the device itself.

jbowden

IMO, his review was interesting but was a bit over the edge. I think the comparison to his Dell was a true indication of that.