What's new

256/512 pre-orders delayed until Dec15?

mr2lor

I think this pre-order thing is a gimmick. I've placed my order October 17 and received an email that it won't shipped until the 15th of December. However, on Sunday, I've received a tracking number for shipment and guess what, I received my surface pro 2 today (256 gb).

Last edited:

Msut10

I put in an order at bestbuy for the 256/8gb on October 4 or 5th and it said I would have by the 24th. My card was charged and my order status is back ordered. Lol I literally added the $9 shipping to get it sooner and I'm still on the back order apparently?! I'm going to call tomorrow afternoon if I dont have a shipping email by tomorrow.

schnieds

I put in an order at bestbuy for the 256/8gb on October 4 or 5th and it said I would have by the 24th. My card was charged and my order status is back ordered. Lol I literally added the $9 shipping to get it sooner and I'm still on the back order apparently?! I'm going to call tomorrow afternoon if I dont have a shipping email by tomorrow.

That is crazy. I put in an order for the 256/8GB on 10/16 and mine shipped today. UPS says it should be here by Monday afternoon (they shipped it Ground even though I chose expedited shipping.)

Msut10

To update my lil situation I received an email saying it was back ordered. It will be available for delivery between Nov 4th and 13th. Pretty lame imo. I officially ordered October 5th from best buy.