What's new

32 or 64gb version?

Mr.Dan

Hi.. is it worth it to buy 64gb version of Surface? Isnt 32 sufficient? post your experience, please :)

Hi.. is it worth it to buy 64gb version of Surface? Isnt 32 sufficient? post your experience, please :)

i normally go for the low or mid point, but this time i went w/ the max and got a 64gb sd card. who knows, maybe i'll use the tablet differently knowing that i have the extra space. and it's a cheap upgrade. w/ a full computer, you often have to pay for a lot more to double the memory....like you can get double the memory, but that model also comes w/ a faster processor so the cost of upgrading is a bit. so i went all out and i don't regret it.

leeshor

My take is that with Surface RT and the cloud storage options available 32GB would be plenty. With Surface Pro that would not be as easy.

Orlbuckeye

Well whether you have 64 or 32 gb the OS will take up space. I prefrence is i won't go anything less then 256 gb.

jrioux

Well whether you have 64 or 32 gb the OS will take up space. I prefrence is i won't go anything less then 256 gb.
Hey, Dude, this was a 3 1/2 year old question. Today, 64GB is the minimum for the Surface 3 and 128GB is currently only $50 more, and you also get twice as much RAM, as well. I recently ordered a 128GB microSD card for only $30, so you can get a Surface 3 with 256GB of combined storage for less than $600.