What's new

8.1 iso available?

ultra99

I'm googled and found instructions that are a bit complicated and not geared towards the surface. I was wondering if there's an 8.1 iso i could install over 8 that works on the surface without messing with license key?

OP
U

ultra99

because i'm having trouble with my bt mouse not connecting, so i refreshing, resetting and reinstalling often until i get it fixed.

oion

I'm sure there's an Win8.1 ISO out there. I'm also sure it's an illegal bootleg and no one can be posting links or anything for it here (since it would probably be the full Win and not just the update patch--why not look on MS' website to see if you can download 8.1 separately).

As to your bluetooth mouse issue--do you have any other bluetooth devices that work/don't work, and you may have an external interference problem unrelated to the Surface itself.

Update: Make your own ISO legally.

Last edited:
OP
U

ultra99

I'm sure there's an Win8.1 ISO out there. I'm also sure it's an illegal bootleg and no one can be posting links or anything for it here (since it would probably be the full Win and not just the update patch--why not look on MS' website to see if you can download 8.1 separately).

As to your bluetooth mouse issue--do you have any other bluetooth devices that work/don't work, and you may have an external interference problem unrelated to the Surface itself.

Update: Make your own ISO legally.

I don't have any other bt devices.