950 or 950XL?

Which Lumia are you picking up?

• 950 all the way baby!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • There's no other choice! 950XL FTW!!!

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

kristalsoldier

After the 1520 and the 640XL, for my the choice is clear - specs aside, it will have to be the 950XL!!!!!

Last edited:

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
They really didn't focus all that much on the phones, and I keep reading "uodated" rumours about the pen support. All I know I will buy either. For me if contjnuum and that dock works as advertised then android and ios are now utterly irrelevant to me. Especially considering previous tethering limitations.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd probably think about the 950 (XL too big) but really there's nothing at all wrong with my 930 and if it gets upgraded to win 10 I wonder if the dock would work with it??

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm holding out for the release of the oft rumored Surface Phone but if it's got a low end Atom SoC in it I'm out. :)

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd probably think about the 950 (XL too big) but really there's nothing at all wrong with my 930 and if it gets upgraded to win 10 I wonder if the dock would work with it??

The dock is type c, I do t believe the 930 has that, and as such even if an adaptor were made whether the 930s power port can transmit data at the required speed to make continuum feasible.