What's new

Accessory Compatibility Thread

Huffalot

Only got it yesterday but all the below works:
Working - hp B110 Wireless Printer
Working - various USB memory sticks and WD 320Gb HDD
Working - Motorola HS-10 Bluetooth wireless headset
Working - It automatically found my WD MyBook World Edition NAS on the network, shame I can't map the folders on it to libraries

Shocked that I plugged in a Logitech Presenter circa 2002 and it popped up a notification that a wireless receiver had been installed and updated the driver and it works perfectly

Last edited:
HP Bluetooth keyboard from my HP Touchpad is working

Common Access Card (CAC) reader SCR3310 (SmartOS powered). To my surprise worked without any issue.

Already old Nyko NetConnect USB to Ethernet for my Wii. Installing the drivers that were posted somewhere else this actually works.
Nyko NetConnect item#87024-E14. I think I bought this at Newegg or Amazon for ~$10.
the drivers to look for are AX88772B_772A_772_WinRT_Driver_v3.16.0.1807cheers

R0bR

LAN9500 USB 2.0 to Ethernet 10/100 Adapter: Not Working - it is recognized by name in device manager but drivers not available.

Creative ZiiSound D5 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker: Working

Russ

LAN9500 USB 2.0 to Ethernet 10/100 Adapter: Not Working - it is recognized by name in device manager but drivers not available.

R0bR --

Have you tried the drivers posted above? (AX88772B_772A_772_WinRT_Driver_v3.16.0.1807)

I am using a generic WII LAN adaptor (Model HC-WII076) with this driver set, and it works for me. I get Ethernet connection to my home network.

I found the drivers with online search (also have them if you can't find) and used the instructions at this link: Wired Ethernet Connectivity for the Microsoft Surface | Plugable

Also using: Creative D80 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker & Microsoft Bluetooth mouse.

Regards,
Russ

J515OP

Super Moderator
I can confirm the Motorola Wireless Bluetooth keyboard works. Very similar to the type cover except with lots of buttons for Android ;)

motorola-wireless-keyboard-mouse-motorola-atrix-d.jpg

Jay Slasher

Working - Razer Orochi bluetooth mouse (Razer Synapse software)
Working - Sony DB-BT101 Bluetooth headphones
Working - Mushkin Ventura Pro 64GB USB 3.0 Key (80Mbps Write / 150Mbps Read)
Working - Kingston 64GB Micro SDXC card

MDQBox

WORKING: Wacom UP710E Digital Pen (Works without having to install any software or drivers. They may be already installed. Works just like the OEM Microsoft digital pen. No issues yet).