What's new

Admins : Device list needs updating

Omni

Just upgraded from a RT to a Surface 2 (Love it so far!) but there is no option on the forum to change my device. Theres still only RT, Pro and other. We need now:
RT
S2
Pro
S2Pro

I know there isn't much difference between the models but its going to become a issue as time goes on.

Last edited:

bluegrass

Agree. How do you like your S2. I own all the models but the S2 so far. I'm really thinking in the long run if high level apps get developed for the RT/S2 these puppies would tear into the sales of the Apple Air and the likes. Need developer to start making more very high quality and high level apps. Like the field of dreams, "build it and they will come".

kristalsoldier

Just upgraded from a RT to a Surface 2 (Love it so far!) but there is no option on the forum to change my device. Theres still only RT, Pro and other. We need now:
RT
S2
Pro
S2Pro

I know there isn't much difference between the models but its going to become a issue as time goes on.

Seriously? I thought you had upgraded a while back predating my upgrade. Oh well! Glad that you are enjoying it! It a very slick device isn't it? Purple Type Cover, I hope!

OP
Omni

Omni

Really like it so far. The screen alone is worth the money!

When it was released I had just had a offer accepted on a house and have only just got to a point I can justify buying one as the RT did everything I needed perfectly well. Don't regret it though. I plan on buying the next Surface at launch!

CrippsCorner

What if you own more than one?
LOL.png
Surface Pro owner here with a Surface 2 on the way...