What's new

Advanced Replacement - Time Period

jonypx09

The replacement I'm about to receive is my third SP3. The first one had an issue with the display. I exchanged it in the store, but that ended up having a battery issue; the device would shutdown at different battery levels (one of them being 65% charge). Also the device can only charge up to 98%. My first SP3 was able to charge to 100% and display "100% Fully Charged" in the battery meter. When I returned the store, one of the representatives said that I have to do an "advanced replacement", where the new one gets shipped to my house and I send the defective one back. How long would it take for me to receive the replacement?

BillJ

That depends on where you are. My replacements arrived within 1 to 2 days in Philadelphia. Shipping elsewhere may take longer, but anywhere in N America should be just a few days.

OP
J

jonypx09

That depends on where you are. My replacements arrived within 1 to 2 days in Philadelphia. Shipping elsewhere may take longer, but anywhere in N America should be just a few days.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. So, do you think it'll ship in a few days? What's the worst-case scenario? A week?