What's new

Advice on purchase surface book 2

fantom557

i am looking to buy a surface book 2 i just need advice on how i should configure.

i currently have a macbook pro 2.9 ghz i5 8gb 512 gb hd bought 2015. i have 330 gb space available.

on my macbook now the majority of space is from pictures (iphoto) and music (itunes).

i will be using it for web browsing, email, some gaming, and watching videos from netflix and you tube.

Thank you

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
i am looking to buy a surface book 2 i just need advice on how i should configure.

i currently have a macbook pro 2.9 ghz i5 8gb 512 gb hd bought 2015. i have 330 gb space available.

on my macbook now the majority of space is from pictures (iphoto) and music (itunes).

i will be using it for web browsing, email, some gaming, and watching videos from netflix and you tube.

Thank you
What games??? That would be the biggest variable....1060 VS. 1050

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I dont play that much but As of now fortnite and maybe a racing game or an FPS. i am very ADD can only play for like 20 min and then stop LOL!
The 1060 one the 15" will run Fortnight much better...it has 6GB of VRAM compared to the 2 on the 13" 1050...get the 512 GB SSD model....