What's new

After 4 excruciating low and pain full months I GOT A SURFACE RT!:)))

Hstakz

Yeah guys so iv'e been waiting since oct 26 for the surface rt with a blue touch cover to be released in New Zealand. It never happened so i got a friend from Aussie to send one over. And let me just tell you..
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! (yet).
I can't believe this thing!!!!
It's soo thin and very light weight, slim powerful and power friendly. At first i was scared about the resolution, but after a few minutes i realized this thing looks better than my Full HD 1080p laptop. (Thanks to cleartype HD)
The touch cover is soo thin and light and the blue is a really nice colour.
I'm absolutely loving it and every moment i use it. I have already done a few school assignments and sent them to my teachers and they were impressed. When i bought this thing to school everyone was gathering around and yelling out "Hey that's just like my iPad" Oh cool you got a blue iPad"??? lol

So bottom line I LOVE IT!
Do you guys have any suggestions as to what i should download or apps i should install on this thing to get the full surface experience?
Please let me know as i will be using this thing each and everyday:))))
Thanks from another happy surface owner.

bosamar

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what i should download or apps i should install on this thing to get the full surface experience?

The most popular apps are in 'Spotlight' and then 'Surface picks' in the store.

Get your friends to buy one too!

Jglnaz372

Glad you are enjoying the Surface. The more I use mine, the more I like it. With more apps becoming available, eventually you will find plenty of games and productivity apps to help you with school work and fun time. The wait was definitely worth it. Congrats!

ArnoldC

Oh my god, the entire forum is a mess! :LOL:

@Hstakz, hey bro, how's it coming along. You seem to be immersed right now. ;)

vdek

I'm glad you finally got one, you were asking me quite a few questions about it!

I hope you like it! Make sure to update the OS.