What's new

Annoying Tool tip pop up

Striknine

I am using a surface pro with 8.1 installed. When in desktop mode, I am experiencing two tool top pop ups that are very annoying and when using the pen or mouse in OneNote it interrupts the writting process.
The tool tips shows up on the left side center of the screen, they say "Display Devices and Installed Apps" and little to the right of it "Display Downloaded Apps".
I was thinking they were related to the app switcher but when swiping in from the left they are still present under the list of running apps.
The tool tips are there no matter what program I am running but they are not there while using the Metro Apps.
I have attached a photo showing the tool tip. If someone knows how to disable this or fix this bug please share. I have tried to disable tooltips via control panel/Folder Options but no go.
Thanks

windmaster

Did you install a software call iFunBox for transferring files between tablets, phones and PC?

If that is the case, then either uninstall if no longer using or exit the software when not using.

Make sure go to its setting and uncheck "starts iFunBox when Windows starts".

OP
S

Striknine

Did you install a software call iFunBox for transferring files between tablets, phones and PC?

If that is the case, then either uninstall if no longer using or exit the software when not using.

Make sure go to its setting and uncheck "starts iFunBox when Windows starts".

That did it. Thank you very much!!!!!!