S sna66 New Member Joined Aug 9, 2015 Messages 1 Points 1 My Device Surface 3 (Atom) Aug 9, 2015 #1 I have an power pack that will charge the surface 3 with the oem cable, but all other cables i try will say connected but not charging,
I have an power pack that will charge the surface 3 with the oem cable, but all other cables i try will say connected but not charging,
M MKWM New Member Joined Aug 8, 2015 Messages 4 Points 1 My Device SurfaceGo Aug 11, 2015 #2 The charging cables from my OnePlus One, Nvidia shield tablet and logitech peripherals all work fine. Had the "plugged in, not charging" problem once with a 2A power bank but other times they worked fine
The charging cables from my OnePlus One, Nvidia shield tablet and logitech peripherals all work fine. Had the "plugged in, not charging" problem once with a 2A power bank but other times they worked fine
M maxal New Member Joined Jun 7, 2015 Messages 4 Points 1 My Device Surface 3 (Atom) Aug 13, 2015 #3 sna66 said: I have an power pack that will charge the surface 3 with the oem cable, but all other cables i try will say connected but not charging, Click to expand... Hi which power pack are you using?
sna66 said: I have an power pack that will charge the surface 3 with the oem cable, but all other cables i try will say connected but not charging, Click to expand... Hi which power pack are you using?