What's new

Any Folio Covers for Pro yet.

OP
S

seaham358

Some how I got a nice scratch on the back of my Pro, not sure how as I have been super careful with this. So with no light at the end of the tunnel for a folio case from MS, I stopped at Staples today to see if there were some kind of universal case. I was surprised to see 2 kinds, one a Solo and the other a Targus. Checked the Targus and IMO there is no way it would work because it had a bottom channel that the tablet sat in and there would be no way to hook up a keyboard with this.
The Solo 8.5-11" Universal fit case used a 4 hook over the edge of tablet system which would allow you to use it and keep the keyboard on. So I got one and it works fairly well. The tablet does stick out just a smidge on the sides but it's not bad... Keyboard fits and it still closes fine. So until MS or another company comes out with a better folio case I'll be using this. Will post pics if anyone is interested.http://www.staples.com/SOLO-Classic-Universal-Tablet-eReader-Booklet/product_884156

Last edited:

TeknoBlast

I like the Swiss Gear folios. There's one at WalMart for about $16 that's nice but it only houses 10.2" tablets. Then went to their website and saw a 14", but think that would be too big for any Surface. It would be too loose.

bulls96

Bought sleeves for the MacBook air 11 inch. They should work fine.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

rubaxter

not looking for a sleeve thanks any way

I have almost stretched this one and it makes a reasonable "general protection" case.

However, I'm wondering if there will need to be holes/slits/etc. on the back to allow heat dissipation off the back of the Surface Pro?