What's new

Anyone had the anniversary update yet?

MrMrMr

Been checking but I still haven't been pushed the anniversary Win 10 update, still says version 1511.

Had anyone got it yet? Run ok? How long do we have to wait, and why? It's been out a while now.

BubbaUK

You can force it easily enough. Go to "Settings > Windows Update" and click on "Learn More", then click on "Get the Anniversary Update now".

OP
M

MrMrMr

You can force it easily enough. Go to "Settings > Windows Update" and click on "Learn More", then click on "Get the Anniversary Update now".

Ah thanks, wonder reason why so delayed? Thought there has been enough time passed now?

Have you got it? Comments?

Thanks

BubbaUK

It's been working fine on my Spro3. I lost WiFi connectivity until I turned off fast boot, but it's been okay since.

OP
M

MrMrMr

Got it downloaded thanks. Wonder why MS not pushing it automatically to everyone now? Son's PC got it.

ctitanic

Got it today, after two hours stuck at 25% the update continued after removing the micro sd card. Go and figure.

Turbo4AWD

This update provided a massive performance bump for me. I JUST got KB3199209 yesterday and noticed a minor, but noticeable bump in performance again. Also, devs are finally updating their apps and their reliability has improved significantly. Kinda wish this is what it was like on day one, but oh well...