What's new

Anyone interested in buying my Music Kit?

CrippsCorner

I'm sure you all know what this is...

The Microsoft Surface Music Kit features | Surface Music Kit

These were never made available for sale. I won it in a competition where I had to make a Vine related to remixing music on my Surface. I'm just testing the water here... good bit of kit but I'm more into mixing than remixing.

It's a hard one to price, but seeing as though I'm not bothered about selling it really, I'd be happy to let it go for around £250 ($420)

kristalsoldier

Or, you could give it away for nothing considering that you "won" it. You could say that one condition for buying it would be accept the package wih some of your music...:LOL:

godson594

I have seen them on Craigslist pop up for around $200.00 where I live fwiw - it seems pretty useless unless it could control other applications. Once 3rd party software support kicked in I think it might be pretty slick -

kundas1

Or, you could give it away for nothing considering that you "won" it. You could say that one condition for buying it would be accept the package wih some of music...:LOL:
Although I know you're kidding (right?) Why would he give it away because he "won it" he still had to enter the contest and make something to win the device! that is the dumbest thing I've ever read

I have seen them on Craigslist pop up for around $200.00 where I live fwiw - it seems pretty useless unless it could control other applications. Once 3rd party software support kicked in I think it might be pretty slick -

Yea maybe for the RT 1st gen with no accessories at all, but he's selling the Surface 2 WITH the music pad! That is worth WAY more than $200..
so your point fwiw doesn't apply here... talk about trying to low ball someone LOL

kristalsoldier

Although I know you're kidding (right?) Why would he give it away because he "won it" he still had to enter the contest and make something to win the device! that is the dumbest thing I've ever read

I am kidding! And what happened to altruism in this world????? Are we now at a state where altruism is "the dumbest thing [we've] ever..."?

kristalsoldier

Yes I love how people talk of altruism, when it isn't YOUR stuff right? :wink: lol

Actually, not accurate. Around the 20th of March, I gave - not sold or lent - my Nexus 10 to a friend who wanted a tablet. It is in perfect working condition and is, in fact, it with also without any cosmetic blemish. The tablet was accompanied by the Smart Cover (Red) that Google had/ has released for it. Why did I give it? (1) I have no need for it as I already have three tablets (the Surface 2, an iPad Air and another Nexus 10); (2) I knew she really wanted a tablet; (3) it was wonderful to see her smile!...yes...seriously! :)

kundas1

ohh I was going to post another reply but I remembered that your of the female persuasion and it wouldn't of worked... lol but I guess she is lucky to have a good friend like you :wink:

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

Yea maybe for the RT 1st gen with no accessories at all, but he's selling the Surface 2 WITH the music pad! That is worth WAY more than $200..
so your point fwiw doesn't apply here... talk about trying to low ball someone LOL

Nope you're wrong there :) already sold the actual Surface that came with it... got more for it than it's worth brand new in the store! £250 would basically cover the cost of the new VJ deck I want. I had to sell my old one as it was incompatible with Windows 8!

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

I've seen a couple going for higher... but I'm completely not bothered about selling it :) so if I don't get the price I want I'll just keep it!