What's new

Anyone use the BaseQI MicroSD Adapter???

Dr. Dan

Looking for a microsdxc for new Surface Book with performance base and came across this adapter
BASEQI Aluminum MicroSD Adapter... Thinking of purchasing this with a Samsung 256gb EVO select. Anyone use this adapter and does it mount flush with the Surface Book as it states?

Thanks in advance!

nnthemperor

Looking for a microsdxc for new Surface Book with performance base and came across this adapter
BASEQI Aluminum MicroSD Adapter... Thinking of purchasing this with a Samsung 256gb EVO select. Anyone use this adapter and does it mount flush with the Surface Book as it states?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, and I surely recommend it. It is very good both in terms of aesthetics, it sits flush with the side of SB, and in terms of performance, it works perfectly and didn't affect the performance of the MicroSDXC card.
Just make sure to get the correct one for the SB, I think it has model numbers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wayne Orwig

I have the BaseQi iSDA 350A, with a 128GB card. It is flush with the cabinet side, almost perfect. I forget it is there until I reconnect the clipboard and get the 'drive E: connected' message.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Update:

I now have the BaseQi iSDA 350A in my Surface Book with Performance Base, paired with a 200GB SanDisk microSDXC UHS-I.

Fits perfectly.

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

jason10mm

I use it as well. I can't believe that MS put in such a shallow SD card slot and hasn't sold a similar OEM device themselves! Or not having a miniSD slot in the clipboard. Odd choice and I wish I could have sat in on the meeting when they decided to go that way.