What's new

Apps unistalled / can re-install

camiloclassics

After update a lot of my apps were un installed including some of the Microsoft apps . : Now when I try to reinstall the apps it say installing for 2 seconds then says app was installed a little notification pops up saying its installed then I look for it and it isn't there then after maybe an hour or a reset it lets me try and install it again

Please help I use my apps mostly for work

guymalloc

Swipe up on the metro start screen, or click the little down arrow if using a mouse to get to the complete app and programs listing, see if the app is listed there. If it is, right click, or touch and hold to get the menu, and select pin to start, that will place it back on the start screen, and you can arrange the app tiles from there.

leeshor

After update a lot of my apps were un installed including some of the Microsoft apps . : Now when I try to reinstall the apps it say installing for 2 seconds then says app was installed a little notification pops up saying its installed then I look for it and it isn't there then after maybe an hour or a reset it lets me try and install it again

Please help I use my apps mostly for work
Welcome to the forum

You can add the type of Surface you have to your profile, which might help in the future. I supposed you have restarted, again?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Things to check no matter the version, make sure you time is set correctly. Then with the Store App from the Settings Charm.... App Updates sync you licenses. If that doesn't help run wsreset.exe from the Search Charm.

Also, make sure you don't have a pending reboot.