What's new

Arc Mouse Surface Edition in the UK

daniielrp

Received this from the Surface Facebook this morning:

Hi Daniel, Sadly we don’t have dates for the wireless adaptors – we are however expecting the Arc Mouse soon, it is expected at the end of Jan, so keep a look out.

So that's hopeful...right?

OP
kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier

Received this from the Surface Facebook this morning:

So that's hopeful...right?

Thanks. But I will believe MS when I see the damn thing in their online store!!! I am quite sick and tired of them putting up stuff on their site with a "Coming Soon" message. It seems MS and I have different definitions of what "soon" means!

daniielrp

Thanks. But I will believe MS when I see the damn thing in their online store!!! I am quite sick and tired of them putting up stuff on their site with a "Coming Soon" message. It seems MS and I have different definitions of what "soon" means!

Well it's available now in the UK :) Just ordered!

CreativeLemming

That's great! All I need to know now is how I can use my MS store discount that I received when I ordered my surface to use towards this. Every time I'm asked to enter my voucher code, I'm told it's invalid as it's not the standard 25-digit length. Anybody else had this problem in the UK?
BTW, all variants of the SP2 in the UK now seem to be out of stock - seriously, you can't order a single device through the MS store - either that's a serious logistical f**k up or they're purging their warehouse and awaiting the refreshed devices in response to the recent SP2.5 uproar.

daniielrp

Nice! How long will it take for you to receive it? And, can you please post a mini-review of sorts when you do? Thanks.

Not sure, order status showing as in progress so hopefully early next week.

EDIT: Just got a UPS tracking number but not active yet... but I'm hoping maybe tomorrow :D

And yep once got it will have a play and put a lil review :)

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

That's good. With all the Microsoft customer support problems, one thing they are very good at is getting stuff to you quickly! Should have it soon :)

daniielrp

That's good. With all the Microsoft customer support problems, one thing they are very good at is getting stuff to you quickly! Should have it soon :)

Definitely, my SP2 arrived launch day around 09:00am, and my Xbox One on launch day around 12:00.

Only wish they were as good for aftersales support...