What's new

Arc Mouse Surface Edition problem

Sad Nation

I just bought one these and it keeps losing connection. Sometimes a reboot works but mostly not. So I try to remove device which doesn't work and just leaves the mouse driver there in PC Devices, Bluetooth. I now have three mouse drivers which I have tried to remove but no joy. Any ideas guys?

cheetahdriver

Same problem...

I would love to hear some answers to this myself. I have 3 or 4 mouse drivers stuck in the bluetooth section as well. I have done some googling of the subject and come up with a lot of complaints about "slow" mice (which I have never had) and nothing on this problem. It is irritating, to say the least. The arc mouse is the perfect accessory for the Surface Pro2 but intermittent non-connects have made me consider a wired mouse.

The other thing is that wifi seems to have little or no effect. I have had problems both with wifi on and wifi off. Wifi was one of the issues surrounding the mouse problems I did read about.

Don't think you are the Lone Ranger here....

benjitek

Guess I should count my blessings, mine has worked without issue for the 3 weeks I've had it... (SP2)

al2fast

Mine lost connection once and then I just flattened it out and popped it back up and it was fine for the next hour. Haven't used it since.

Dayton

This is common for Bluetooth devices under Windows 8, turn off Power Management for the Bluetooth Adapter in the Device Manager.

godson594

This is common for Bluetooth devices under Windows 8, turn off Power Management for the Bluetooth Adapter in the Device Manager.

Hmm i'll have to try that.

I have gotten used to flattening it out and springing it back up and just shaking my head everytime it happens.

rmblue2

I too have this great mouse and it is one thing that works almost flawlessly. I've had maybe a couple of freezes that were solved turning it off/on (flattening - popping back).

I just wish it could vibrate when scrolling without making any sound.

fonzman78

I use both the Surface Arc mouse and the wireless keyboard adapter at the same time without any issues. Never had to fiddle with any power settings.

Icicle

I have an Arc mouse with Surface 3. I installed the control programme but it does not have a setting for travel. That is very annoying. The mouse takes about 12 inches to go from bottom left to top right. How can I adjust this? And the scroll thingy quits sometimes.

Mianlien

I have the Arc Touch pro Edition, but it problem the pointer alway upper corner
pointer, so I could not control it, even I set it on Mouse control on default .
Could any one know how to solve it ?
Thank