What's new

Awesome Warranty Service

Nackers

Hi all. I had a hardware problem with my SP2 (WiFi), I rang MS on the 5th of may, sent SP2 to the service on the 6th. I received a New replacement one today the 15th, Perfect. What great service. Well Done service team.. I very happy.. BUT I hope I don't have to use you again. Thanks Heaps

CrippsCorner

Nice to hear some good stories for once! I'm sure there are many more (including myself) but they don't come and let others know lol... :)

jefhart

Hi all. I had a hardware problem with my SP2 (WiFi), I rang MS on the 5th of may, sent SP2 to the service on the 6th. I received a New replacement one today the 15th, Perfect. What great service. Well Done service team.. I very happy.. BUT I hope I don't have to use you again. Thanks Heaps

Did you go with the "express" program? I got mine even quicker than you but they left that hold on my card for a good month and a half.

OP
N

Nackers

Yes I'm sure there is a lot of happy experiences with warranty, most people that have a good experience will tell 5 people, the others that have bad experiences will tell a 100 people.. I always give credit were credits dew..
--------------
No it was a normal service program, postage usually takes a extra day to get anywhere as i live in a remote area.
--------------

I talked to my service dude about cosmetic damage voiding warranties, turns out that they have reviewed the polices, fine scratchers and worn off paint on case, chips around ports are ok, fine scratchers on the screen as in very fine are ok.. Gouges, ding's on the case, deep scratchers on screen are will void warranty. So look after your tablets, screen protectors are a must. full case and screen protector even better.

Last edited: