What's new

AZERTY keyboard in USA

Stephan

Hi all,

I was wondering, I'm french and I will come to the USA for holidays. I want to buy the Surface Pro 3 there (as it is my birthday) in a Windows Store. But, do you know if it's possible to buy an AZERTY keyboard ??

If not, how can I do buy one in USA ? (maybe I could ask now to a Microsoft store in San Francisco and they could prepare my order.. what do you think ?)
Thx

olimjj

Hi all,

I was wondering, I'm french and I will come to the USA for holidays. I want to buy the Surface Pro 3 there (as it is my birthday) in a Windows Store. But, do you know if it's possible to buy an AZERTY keyboard ??

If not, how can I do buy one in USA ? (maybe I could ask now to a Microsoft store in San Francisco and they could prepare my order.. what do you think ?)
Thx

I could be wrong but I do not believe one is available at this time.
However you can implement a touchscreen French (AZERTY) keyboard
Goto Control Panel
Choose Language
Select Add a language
Select French
choose Add

OP
S

Stephan

Thx ! I've called the Microsoft Store of San Francisco and it seems that they have AZERTY keyboard ! I'm gonna pre-order one.
Thank you for your help !

OP
S

Stephan

I could be wrong but I do not believe one is available at this time.
However you can implement a touchscreen French (AZERTY) keyboard
Goto Control Panel
Choose Language
Select Add a language
Select French
choose Add

Hmm it seems that I have misunderstood the guy on the phone.... I've chat with Microsoft support and they don't sell any AZERTY keyboard in USA.
So, i think I'll order it on Microsoft France and ship it to the hotel where I will be for 2 days in september..

Let's just hope the Hotel accepts to hold package in case it arrives before I do.....