What's new

Backpack suggestion

gman713

I'm always looking for a better backpack that fits the Surface Book 2 15". I have gone through about 4 different ones on Amazon and eBay. Most of them are cheap and minimalist and just barely fit the Surface. I settled on the Oakley Kitchen Sink bag because it fits all of my gear and has a side loading opening for the Surface but surprisingly the Surface Book doesn't fit into the side easily because the laptop is too long. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good backpack that is smaller than the Oakley bag, has enough room for my gear and easy access compartments where you can easily slide the laptop in the side?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm always looking for a better backpack that fits the Surface Book 2 15". I have gone through about 4 different ones on Amazon and eBay. Most of them are cheap and minimalist and just barely fit the Surface. I settled on the Oakley Kitchen Sink bag because it fits all of my gear and has a side loading opening for the Surface but surprisingly the Surface Book doesn't fit into the side easily because the laptop is too long. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good backpack that is smaller than the Oakley bag, has enough room for my gear and easy access compartments where you can easily slide the laptop in the side?
How much are you willing to spend? Waterfield Designs has an entire line designed specifically for the Surface Book 2. I have their sleeve and I love it.

bangsters

Thanks!! That's pretty. Would a stout fit sneakers (and some gym clothes) by any chance, together with the 15" SB2?

Megoapesnut

I actually use the Oakley Bathroom Sink backpack. I cannot get the SB2 inside via the side pocket, but it fits easily through the top opening, and I keep my SB in a neoprene sleeve as well. So plenty of room for both and all my accessories.