What's new

Battery Wearing for a year

illegal.op

well my capacity is around 2600 now and only lasts for around 20 min. I also think that the issue is most likely firmware since it started very suddenly.

Jay Marino

by the way, running your battery down to 0-10% each month or so I don't think does anything. If anything in my experience with the SP3, it only hurts your device. From what I can tell, keep it plugged in as much as possible and your battery stays in better shape. that's just my experience. Others might have experienced otherwise.

bluegrass

Just out of curiosity, do you guys keep your SP3s plugged in most of the day or unplugged as much as possible.

I keep mine plugged in all the time unless I'm on a road trip where there is no power or sitting on my couch in my basement and am too lazy to pull the power pak out of my case and plug it in. Ninety percent of the time my Surface is using AC power.

spinachpie

Mine has degraded massively - noticed it this morning when i unplugged and had one chrome window open and it went down in half an hour! This is shocking.

Capture.jpg

Jay Marino

Am I the only one who has a battery that has been getting healthier as time goes on? How is this possible?

upload_2016-5-25_11-33-24.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-25_11-32-52.png
    upload_2016-5-25_11-32-52.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 470