What's new

BBC Review gets it completely wrong

Towering Shadow

So basically all the reviews say the Surface sucks or there's something not quite right with it.

Here is one of my responses to an article that was online:

towering_shadow • 13 hours ago
Oh and one big grip about the Ipad, I hate how it organizes music files and movies. The Surface has a regular desktop you can store everything in regular files. That's how it's stored on my hard drive and that's how it gets stored on my surface. Same o same o capiche?.

towering_shadow • 14 hours ago −

I think the Surface is awesome. I like the longer screen for reading and movies. I use the usb port to connect my external hard drive. If I want to move files between devices, I just swipe between them (no need for a laptop or Itunes). I can run multiple apps on the screen at the same time (good for typing emails and referencing materials instead of going back and forth between pages.) I like the fact it's not made of plastic and it's still light. I like that I don't need to convert my movie files to play them. Let see, kickstand, a keyboard that doesn't require bluetooth and is super thin, Office and I can keep going but those are some of the main points.

Last edited: