What's new

best back cover for surface pro 3 compatible with type cover

sparrows81

hello,
i'm looking for a back cover smartphone style, possibly trasparent, that can be used togheter with the microsoft type cover 3, do you know one?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 850
OP
S

sparrows81

thanks, but it is not what i'm looking for because it has a front cover, i'm looking for a back only cover because i want to use the type cover like a front cover

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 761

offshell

I'm using the Case that Ctitanic listed above, but I carefully cut the front cover off, now it just protects the back...
Thank you. Just cut that cover off of mine. I've been using the UAG but wanting something a little less bulky part of the time and have had that MOKO sitting in the closet for weeks.

uksparx

Trident case Cyclops
http://www.tridentcase.com/shop-pro...o-3/cyclops-case-microsoft-surface-pro-3.aspx

Mine should be arriving tomorrow or the day after. Got mine during december 2014 with 30% discount. Now its pretty expensive at USD99.95

currently using maroo folio case. Good case but couldnot use the build in stand.

Im waiting for my case to arrive , Im using the maroo leather case at the moment this is quite heavy with the keyboard attached when i use the device in tablet mode i remove the keyboard with this case.

Whats it like using the trident case in tablet mode does the keyboard fold under ok?

Nitric

Just received mine yesterday. The touch cover does fold ok. Its way easier to carry the sp3 around with the trident case than maroo.

However, do take note that if you are using a glass protector, it will be quite tight fitting to install the 2 halves. I have to file off 2 small studs (one at each side) at the bottom cover for the built in stand because the cover could not close properly due to the extra height from the Mime ghost glass. The slot cover where you plug the keyboard in cannot fit due to the extra height. But this is not a problem as my keyboard is attached most of time

Either than that, the casing is a work of art. It also allows the use of built in stand and assess to the microSD slot.

By the way, I'm using the landscape tablet mode to type this reply, which is difficult to do with the maroo due to the nature of the design.